“Data is a precious thing and will last longer than the systems themselves.” ~ Tim Berners-Lee
PDS Interop stands for Personal Data Stores Interoperability.
We are an open-source, grant and sponsorship driven collaboration, intent on bringing interoperability between personal data stores to the masses.
- Auke van Slooten @poef
- Ben Peachey @Potherca
- Frank Karlitschek @karlitschek
- Michiel de Jong @michielbdejong
- Yvo Brevoort @ylebre
Our main projects are:
- Conventions Conventions around how apps and services store data on your personal data store (project lead Michiel de Jong).
- Solid Test Suites Test suites for protocols a Personal Data Store may support (project lead Michiel de Jong).
- Solid Nextcloud A plugin to make Nextcloud compatible with Solid (project lead Yvo Brevoort).
- PHP Solid Server A standalone PHP Solid server (project lead Ben Peachey).
- Awesome Solid Awesome list of Solid (social inked data) tools, libraries, resources, and shiny things (project lead Ben Peachey).
- PDS Migrator Making it easy to move data from one server to another (project lead Yvo Brevoort).
For other software projects, see our Github org.