PDS Interop: Solid-Nextcloud weekly meeting 29 June
- Meeting notes from last meeting
- Action points
- Weekly status update
- risks / planning
- Coming week
Meeting notes from last meeting
- Action items progress checking: https://github.com/pdsinterop/project-admin/projects/1
Weekly status update
- worked 9 hours, total now 25
- have a nextcloud pdsinterop app
- with an (empty) profile page
- worked 8.5 hours, total now 30.5
- Have 30 tests now in the webid-provider tests.
- Contestants are still just node-solid-server and solid-app-kit (but this will change this week?)
- Now looking at the login cookie, feels like I’m already over 30% of the total 1a milestone work
- worked 2 hours, total now 18
- Got a bit stuck on Blank nodes. Read up on them and did some experiments, but no working idea just yet.
- For next week: following up on Michiel’s suggestion to have them as named nodes instead, because that should also just work.
- Worked 10 hours, total now 30.5
- Read all Solid specs (and partially mapped out/documented them)
- Made a first start on standalone PHP
- Looked into vendor libraries (for Request/Response, Content Negotiation, JWT, OpenId, Crypto/Cert, RDF, SPARQL, Vocab/Dublin/Schema/etc.)
- Started a small POC for FlySystem+RDF
- Details / Risks
- Created logo
- First working standalone PHP server (profile, login, edit)
- Meeting with Auke on Thursday. Agree on vendor packages.
- Test OpenId config
- Test WebId
- Prefer HTML/RDFa as format
- Test-suite as a service (Add URL / Docker container)
- Nextcloud docker dev test-run
- Continue adding tests. Goal is to have tests to ‘feed’ the development that Auke and Ben are doing.
- Meeting with Ben on Thursday. Agree on vendor packages.
- Continue work positioning oauth2 authentication within Nextcloud.
- Continue work on profile editor. Get blank nodes to work